Last Updated: March 28, 2017
Information You Provide to Us
- Account Information: To create an account with Neon Coat, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself, including but not limited to your email address, date of birth, name, gender, address, social media profiles, passwords and billing Information.
- Other Information: You may voluntarily provide other information directly to us that is not required to use the Services. For example, we collect information when you fill out a form, complete a survey or review, participate in a contest or promotion, apply for a job, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
- Usage Information: Information about your use of the Services, including access times, events or venues you attend, pages viewed and other information about your interactions with us, the Services and other users.
- Device Information: Information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, which may include the hardware model, operating system and version, browser type and language, IP address, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: Information about the location of your device each time you attend an event or venue through Neon Coat, access or use one of our mobile applications, or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. We collect this information in order to track your attendance at our partners’ events and venues. For more details, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Log Information: We collect information in our log files when you use the Services. This includes, among other things, your web browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the URL you visited before navigating to our website.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to identity verification services, mailing list providers and publicly available sources.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services, including to send you availability requests and track your attendance at events and venues;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Neon Coat and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Where Information Is Processed
Neon Coat is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, venues, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- With third parties such as venues and event planners that we partner with for their own services and marketing purposes, unless you opt out of this type of sharing by emailing your request to email@example.com;
- In response to a request for information if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we reasonably believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Neon Coat or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Neon Coat, and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We may also work with other websites or platforms (such as Facebook) to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign, unless you notify us that you prefer not to have information about you used in this way. To opt out, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security Neon Coat takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Account Information You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account and accessing your member information page or emailing us at email@example.com. If you wish to delete your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Location Information When you first launch any of our mobile applications that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to the application’s collection of this information. We may require this location information in order to use our Services, so if you do not consent to this collection, you may be unable to use our Services. You may stop our collection of location information by ceasing to use our Services and following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device.
Cookies Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
Promotional Communications You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from Neon Coat by following the instructions in those emails or text messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.